Tuesday, November 14, 2006

This is Just a Test

Hey y'all,
I don't think that any of you are really going to read this but Tasha and I thought it would be fun to get one set up so we can get it all figured out for you! Yay for us!

Matthew

2 comments:

Jordan S said...

Hi Matthew and Tasha! What do you mean, "none of us will actually read this"! Congratulations on your marriage and I look forward to seeing all that God will do through the 2 of you. It was fun to be at your wedding. I'm looking forward to more pictures being on here soon :) Have a great honeymoon and final weeks in the US and pray for safe travels to Morocco land! Love you both! Jordan Stolhammer

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I visited hoping to find an address for your Christmas card. I'll e-mail your mom for that. I enjoyed seeing your pictures anyway. It was great meeting Matthew and sharing your special day--what a beautiful wedding! Have a super 1st Christmas together in Florida. We're praying for you both and love you!
Renita