Sunday, December 17, 2006

Hi everyone!

Hi everyone! Just wanted to let you know we made it through the wedding ok. :) We were pretty wiped out by the end of it all but we had a good time and it was so special to see so many family and friends... We were so blessed by how many people came to share the day with us. We'll hopefully have some pictures later this week...

In the mean time, here's one from the rehersal:

We went to a cabin in Minoqua for our honeymoon. Unfortunately I was pretty sick for most of the week. At least I learned that I have a husband who is a willing servant. Poor Matthew got sent on errands for chicken noodle soup and popsicles instead of getting to go out for romantic dinners but he was so good at taking care of me and I'm feeling much better now.


Today we went to Madison for my sister's college graduation which was fun.
We're in Wisconsin until Saturday when we'll fly to Florida to spend Christmas with the Cowap family.

No comments: