Here are just a couple of pictures of Jekyll:
Our hotel was by the beach and enjoyed the view
Jekyll Island was a private club for some of the richest men in America at the beginning of the 20th century, so we walked around the historic district and looked at their houses. We were pretty overwhelmed by how big they were.
All of the Christmas decorations were still up, so I took lots of pictures of them because I like to take pictures and just found out how to take good Christmas light pictures. I'm only putting two up, though. I'm sure y'all don't really want to see all of them!
2 comments:
I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed the reception at the Cowap's house on Saturday the 6th. It is nice meeting you Tasha, I've heard so many nice things about you.
I love the website and plan to check in often.
I pray God speed and safe journey as you return to Morocco.
Earlene Miller
Ann and I lived on Jekyll for two years (1977-79)taking care of Ann's invalid father who had retired there.
We enjoyed that beach immensely.
Jim & Ann
Post a Comment