Sunday, November 11, 2007

Random Pictures

Since I don't have any new pictures to put on and Matthew has the camera I thought I'd post some random old ones that I stole from his computer while he wasn't looking.

(Bathrobes are acceptable outer clothing in Morocco. You can wear them around the neighborhood just like you can wear your pajamas!)


This is Matthew enjoying the snow at Christmas a few years ago. Well, 2004 I think.

This is our friend Vicki. She took this picture so she can't complain. :)


Here's Matthew making something with cherries - maybe a pie.


And Matthew and our friend Joe.


I've arrived safely in Agadir and start the leadership development seminar tonight. Matthew's had a good time with a friend doing some visiting in villages this weekend. He leaves on Thursday to lead a tour group. We'll be apart for the next 2 weeks. :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Matthew, you are certainly welcome ANYTIME to come and enjoy a bit of Wisconsin snow!! I think you'd be really good at building a snowman and also tubing at 100 mph or so! md