Here are some children at the Community Center showing off their craft project

Here I am with the team from CA

Here's Matthew in the desert

A game at the program we ran at the Community Center

Jenny and I (yikes! I look really pregnant!)

Me, Matthew and Jenny

Visiting friends for tea

Matthew and the team on their camel trip

More crafts at the Community Center

Cous cous with a new friend

Trying to keep up translating multiple conversations!

3 comments:
waw! fotos dialkoum zweenen!! BTW, T, your supposed to look preggers 'cause your due this month.. :P
Loved looking at the pictures! Can't wait to see the baby outside of your belly!
you're an absolutely adorable pregnant girl AND don't you love how in other countries besides the US "having tea" means a bit of a feast?! yum! hey wouldn't it be cool if the baby comes out looking all Moroccan?
Post a Comment