The pictures are FANTASTIC!!! What a sweet boy you have; you are definitely blessed! It looks like you are all doing great. Give that baby some snuggles for me! Love you,Kathrine Williams
Congratulations!Unfortunately at the library I can't open your announcement but I am heading to WI next week and will be able to view it there! :)I am very happy for you!Happy Belated Birthday! I couldn't get to the library until today but I thought of you lots and lots!I will try to e-mail soon!Love, Sarah
Post a Comment
2 comments:
The pictures are FANTASTIC!!! What a sweet boy you have; you are definitely blessed! It looks like you are all doing great. Give that baby some snuggles for me!
Love you,
Kathrine Williams
Congratulations!
Unfortunately at the library I can't open your announcement but I am heading to WI next week and will be able to view it there! :)
I am very happy for you!
Happy Belated Birthday! I couldn't get to the library until today but I thought of you lots and lots!
I will try to e-mail soon!
Love, Sarah
Post a Comment