Riding on my back almost always puts him to sleep! It's great for when we're going to do a lot of walking or when I need to get housework done.
Self portrait with Daddy. Bibs have become normal attire with the amount he drools!
More favorite toys...
Matthew's birthday was Tuesday. We had a special going away/birthday party.
My 2 favorite boys reading this afternoon.
There was a special time at the service this morning to commission us as we prepare for what God has for us next in Morocco. We also took the opportunity to publicly dedicate Zachariah to the Lord. We're thankful for the support of our extended "family" here and appreciated this special time with them.
2 comments:
I guess I picked the right day to check your blog! I love the new pics...i don't think my nephew could be any cuter!! I am in love with his lips :) not to mention those big eyes! And happy belated birthday, Matthew. Sorry I missed it. I cannot believe we will be seeing you in two weeks!!
um.. that cake was amazing!!! The frosting gave the most amazing sugar rush in the world.. =) TJ
Post a Comment