Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Laughter and Jumping



The only good toy is a toy covered in drool. They taste better that way!



Naughty toy, why won't you get in my mouth? Don't you know that's where you're supposed to go?



Be my friend, Buddy, I like you!



I won't!



I'm not so sure about girls but I always like to make a friend.



Now, what is this thing? Am I supposed to like it?



Look ma, no hands!



This is the best toy ever! Thanks, Grama!

3 comments:

Tanya Kruit said...

Man I can't believe I missed that video!! I have never heard him laugh like that!! So funny :)

Anonymous said...

Okay - these are the cutest ever. There is nothing quite like babies laughing. he is just totally adorable and I am ecstatic that he is sleeping through the night. It must have been your snoring, Matthew!!! Love you guys! AC

xinglongneo said...

Zack looks quite sad in the second Buddy picture. Poor Zack.