
All of us together.
I know that I'll find something to play with on this bed if I try hard enough.
What?!?!?!? I have to give it back now? But I thought the remote control always belonged to the man of the house.
Smiling for the grandparents.
If I can just get away from Mommy and Granny I know that I'll find something fun to put in my mouth!
Ha! I did find something and you'll never take it away from me!
What's under that sheet, sir?
I'm a baby!
Granny always gives me such nice things to eat. I can't wait to see what I'm getting this time.
I love my daddy.
One of these days I'm going to manage to get Grandad's nose in my mouth!
I hope I'll be taller than my Grandad one day. (Daddy hopes that day is going to be a long time coming!)
I bet you never thought that I could suspend myself in mid-air. I didn't really think that I could manage it either....
No comments:
Post a Comment