We just got back from a short trip to Spain to renew our visas into Morocco. Although the travel time there and back was quite overwhelming, we really enjoyed the forced vacation and reconnecting with old friends there. Zachariah also enjoyed getting to play with some other children about his age. It's not something that he gets to do very often at the moment.

I like toys!

But new toys can be SO overwhelming!

I like parades!

All together now, and Zachariah says, "I'm the tallest. I'm the
tallest!"

Do you think these stones will hurt?

Not sure yet....

For sure they do! I DON'T like crawling on them!

And again, so peaceful when he's sleeping....
3 comments:
Ouch!! The stones, ouch ouch!! Fun as always to see new pixs. Zach looks so happy and healthy---PTL!!
md
did you put him down to sleep like that or did he turn that way in his sleep?
aw, he's so cute...and bald. Do you think he'll grow some hair soon?
All credit for sleeping positions goes to Z himself. Hair... I don't know! He does actually have a lot more than you can see in the pictures. Maybe you can evaluate for yourself in a few months. :)
Post a Comment