Congratulations. Just love the singing! A and D
Oh, precious! He was doing so good until he turned around to look at Daddy! Can't wait to see him! md
Okay, I can barely wait until you come... Maybe another video? We'll have to Skype soon. much love A
That is absolutely crazy!!! Idk how to explain it...like he moved so fast it was scary! But I'm so proud :) Less than a month til I see it in person!
Yeah, it's scary how fast he can get into trouble now! :)
can't wait to see you! all of you! less than three weeks, and then there's going to be a singing, walking Cowap for entertainment!
Watch it every day a couple of times but would def like a new one D
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Congratulations. Just love the singing! A and D
Oh, precious! He was doing so good until he turned around to look at Daddy! Can't wait to see him! md
Okay, I can barely wait until you come... Maybe another video? We'll have to Skype soon. much love A
That is absolutely crazy!!! Idk how to explain it...like he moved so fast it was scary! But I'm so proud :) Less than a month til I see it in person!
Yeah, it's scary how fast he can get into trouble now! :)
can't wait to see you! all of you! less than three weeks, and then there's going to be a singing, walking Cowap for entertainment!
Watch it every day a couple of times but would def like a new one D
Post a Comment