Beauty and the Pacifier
I'm helping Grama make waffles!
Asleep, again!
I'm hiding and mommy can't find me!
I'm trying to get this fork thing figured out but, man, does it make eating hard!
Sleeping (what is it with new babies) with Grampa.
Zach, having never seen Sesame Street, can't quite figure out who these two heads are.
Having some chair-time with Grampa. (He came to visit today)
Sleeping with Aunty Tanya.
Eleanor already thinks Daddy takes too many pictures of her.
I do like having my own water bottle.
What?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Hey! Where's the food?
I am so sweet, won't you pick me up?
3 comments:
definitely so cute! Sorry we missed you tonight! Looking for ward to seeing you soon! Much love A
Love the pixs! Love the captions! Love the grandkids!! Grama
Erm, so.. I love baby Nora and her facial expressions. She's definitely related 'cause she knows how to do a good tongue picture.. =]
Post a Comment