Sunday, March 14, 2010

Despite the Rain

Despite the difficulty and uncertainty that we are going through right now, I believe that our children are a promise for the future. I am so blessed to watch them grow up and change day by day and miss them so much while I'm at work.



Are sure that I can't have the camera?



Come and see me, oh dolly of mine.



Yay you came!



I'm a smiley baby!



See?



Oh, yeah, I can put my hat on by myself!



What do you mean that I don't have it on the right way?



The shirt says it all!

4 comments:

xinglongneo said...

I remember the hat moment! I was...sort of...there. It's nice to see not one, but two smiling children. They both look so happy and so loved.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Aunt is spelled in purple! How perfect is that?! All pixs are simply adorable :-) md

Anonymous said...

They are just so lovely. Just wish I could reach in and cuddle them... Love A

Beautiful Consecration said...

Glad I'm one of the aunties that Nora loves :D
Love to you all!! Baylea