Matthew's been pretty busy so I thought I'd help him out (I heard Granny and Grandad were asking for some new pictures). We had a few really nice days last week but this morning there was snow on the balcony.

It's not often we see Zachariah this still...

Eleanor's captivated by her Daddy

I love you, Auntie Tanya (and I'm so glad you shop for me... we all know that you have better taste than Mommy!)

Hi! Would you like to read a story with me?

I hope they always get along this well...


Our first picnic of the year

Hangin' out with the cousins last weekend.

My first egg hunt. It took me a while to catch on!

Another first...

Here we all are on Easter

Ummm... a little help, please!

What a good breakfast - toast and "wee wee"
5 comments:
Thanks for the lovely pictures. I really really enjoy them and I must admit, have been having withdrawals! Love you all lots Granny Annie
All so cute! Seems like I've just seen these two little ones somewhere? md
It's good to know they get along so well (and so adorably, too).
Though neither of them seem particularly happy in their Easter clothes...
I don't think it was the Easter clothes - it's just hard to get all 4 of us happy and smiling at the same time. I think next time maybe I'll bribe those of us who eat solid food with chocolate if we smile nicely!
Next year, just about everyone should be bribe-able...so I suppose you'll get a better picture.
Post a Comment