Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Family Visit

Over the last week and a half all of Matthew's family has visited us here. We have really enjoyed seeing them all!



Zach really took a shine to Grampa's hat the last time we were over there.



I don't know what happened to my clothes, mommy. Maybe Nora got them?



So peaceful.



Don't drop me!



Walking with Uncle Joseph.



Yay! Smiles!



Reading with Grannie Annie.



Playing at the splash pad



And really having a good time.



Riding the train with daddy.



Waiting for something to happen.



I like to take walks!



Smiles for matching Grannie Annie.



Bubbles!



What did I tell you about walks?



Everyday there is something new to explore.



Grannie Annie thinks Nora is very cute.



Hi. I like you.



Feeding the ducks at the Zoo.



Zachariah hopes that some day he can have a car as cool as this!



Come on, Dad, put that book down and pay attention to me!

2 comments:

Ann Cowap said...

Such a lovely family. Missing you so much already! love A

Anonymous said...

I finally got on here to see the pixs! Realized again how blessed I am to have these cuties close by :-)
md