Sunday, September 5, 2010

The Last Days of Summer



All you said was that I need to have a hat on before I go outside. No mention of what hat has been made....



Oooh, bubbles!



I think this is actually my favorite hat of all!



Zach is trying on the adult chair for size.



Hey, I can see more out the window when I'm sitting in this chair!



Look over there, Nora, what is that?



I don't know, but I don't want anything to do with it.



This chair is just my size!



Zach and Nora both think their dad rocks.



All I want is one little block. Is that too much to ask?



Nora posing as the model for the Sphinx.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job---enjoyed! md

xinglongneo said...

I see Zack has some big boy undies now...good job for him and you!

xinglongneo said...

Also, while mom and I were in Sams, we saw a giant one of those fabric lawn chairs...like, big enough to fit three people.