Here we are, taking pictures of ourselves!
Zach is just waiting to find out what is beyond the next horizon.
Keeping a hold of two kids is a breeze!
Time with Granny Annie
Time with Great-Granny.
The all-famous and universally beloved Ducky Cake.
Out carrying Wilson around.
Grandad finds the leaf monster!
Out for a walk in the leaves.
We're riding up the ski lift! Wait, where's the snow!?!?!?!?
I see you!
I think cameras are tasty!
Tickles!

I want to drive Grampa's tractor.....

Maybe when you're a little old, Zach.
I'm going to eat this Playdo and you can't stop me.
Look at what I did! Aren't I such a clever girl?
I always knew the box was the best part of the gift.
I'm such a big boy, I can dress myself! Sort of. Help please, Daddy!
I'm doing my house chores with my screwdriver.
I'm going to get that screwdriver!
3 comments:
Wilson was a volleyball, not a soccer ball!
Also--both Zack and Nora went after the camera. Congratulations, you have two bonafide Cowap babies!
Hey, now, it was still funny!
I'm not surprised to see that plain 'ol boxes are still the preferred toys of children :-)
All so cute!
md
Post a Comment