Sunday, November 14, 2010

Getting Ready for Winter

As I'm putting this post up, I"m watching it snow outside. That's right, winter has come to Central Wisconsin at last.




This is the best horsey ride ever!



Is Thomas going to fall off the track?!?!?



He isn't? Oh, that's such a relief!



The Three Amigos (or is it the Three Stooges?)



I'm going to get up on this box!



Yay! I'm queen of the castle!



Look at how I lined up my cars. Aren't I such a clever boy?



That's "Your Majesty" to you, peasant.



Almost walking.



Nora knows that she's one of the cool kids.



My first point is I'm ridiculously cute.



I like to help Daddy play the guitar.



Sometimes we even sing together!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute as ever :-) I need to meet 'Thomas the Train' sometime!

md

Aunty Talia said...

OMIGOODNESS!! I miss you guys and all your cuteness.. <3