Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Hey y'all, I hope that you have all enjoyed celebrating Christmas this year!



Nora is contemplating being a train conductor and is using the train table at the Children's Museum to conduct a feasibility study on the practicality of this life goal.



Zach, on the other hand, just wants to make a mess.



And then, the pig said, "Oink," to which the cow replied, "Moo," but no real communication was exchanged.



I'm hiding out from the wolf!



I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll drool your house down!



We're dancing!



Yes, ma'am, I have the milk you want but you'll have to wait a couple of days for the eggs. The chickens have not been laying well in the cold.



Helping Auntie Tanya make cookies for Christmas.



I need some help! This is hard!



You mean that, after all my hard work, you're not going to let me eat any of these cookies? There's just no justice in this world.



It's time for Christmas presents! (And you can tell that Daddy must have gotten me dressed today.)



Nora is way more interested in the wrapping paper than the actual present. If only she would stay that way.....



And more presents!



But, Mommy, what are these weird singing things?



I like Auntie Rachelle.



She lets me play with her phone!



Look what Gramma let me pull off the fridge!



Right now, Uncle Eli is wondering how his siblings managed to stick him with all of the cousins.



Playing Legos with Daddy.



I really am going to figure this walking thing out soon, if only you'd get the camera out of my face!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The ‘drool your house down’ is quite clever! The kids are the CUTEST! I’m still laughing at the ‘intensity’ of the colors of the frosting  That’ll have to go into my Christmas notes, but I’m not quite sure what to say about it?! i.e. N.A. (never again), or yes (went over good)?? I’m thinking Daddy will have LOTS of fun with all those legos! And please call me when Nora takes that first step! Love, md