Rubber bands are all the rage in Milwaukee. Nora is demonstrating the proper technique for arranging the complicated color patterns that are possible for the truly fashion forward.
The more Zach rides this bike, the more they look alike!

Somehow, even with the biggest stick he can find, Zach still can't catch any fish.

Oh yeah, I'm going to get wet!

Riding in Grampa's bus.

Zach loves to play in the sprinkler!

Zach is worried that Grampa is not watering the bushes enough, so he thought that he'd help out with his watering can.
Somehow, even with the biggest stick he can find, Zach still can't catch any fish.
Oh yeah, I'm going to get wet!
Riding in Grampa's bus.
Zach loves to play in the sprinkler!
Zach is worried that Grampa is not watering the bushes enough, so he thought that he'd help out with his watering can.
You better believe that I'm the one in charge of this operation.
Zach is helping mom make chocolate chip cookies.
Look at the cookie that I'm making!
Making time to read together.
Nora finally got tired of being pushed around so, she decided to take control of her own destiny.

I can't believe you're actually wearing the World's Loudest Pair of Swim Trunks in public, dad.

Playing at the beach with mommy.
I like playing in the water!
Thank you for my new shirt, Grannie Annie!
4 comments:
Perfect pictures. Perfect captions. Perfect kids! What more can I say?! See y'all soon!!
Matthew, I think those captions are the best yet! I was laughing continuously, especially how...ahem...Zach thinks you have "loud" swim trunks ;) LOL
I thought I posted comments yesterday, but they did not hold.. They are just so cute! Love you all. Praying for a safe and quick arrival and looking so much to seeing you next month. love a
Tasha,
Have a great day Tuesday!
God bless,
Jerry and Susan Sinclair
Post a Comment