Wednesday, August 10, 2011

More of Aaron




Eating this apple is allowing me to expand my dental care horizons.



Now that I'm standing on two cushions, I'm the Tallest Man on Earth!



I know I dropped that last piece of hot dog somewhere around here.



Don't even think about taking this cantaloupe from me or you will suffer the consequences.



I like to play with Auntie Tanya.



All ready, Nora is showing signs of growing up to be a biker chick.



I see you!



That's right, I'm the one in charge here.



What's under your shirt, Zachariah? "I'm pregnant!"



I'm cute and we all know it!



Yay for baby Aaron!



A little bit of brotherly love.



And some from sister as well.



Gramma and the boys.



Mom and dad are trying not to look too exhausted while Zach and Nora get ready for bed.



Reading with Grampa.

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Matthew -great captions, as always! Idk about my niece becomming a biker chick though! ;P

Anonymous said...

What an amazing thing to have him on the outside! It still feels a bit surreal to me (now that I'm back home), but probably quite real to you guys every day! Love, md
p.s. Love all the new pictures--especially the smiles and kisses from Zach and Nora towards baby Aaron :-) Precious!