Wednesday, March 14, 2012

For Auntie Nicola

"Watching TV" (the couch cushions are the TV!)




Here you go Auntie Nicola - the play-by-play:






Coloring books are always fun!


This has been his new favorite toy since he got it. He even put it in his pocket and tried to take it to preschool!


Even though it's really unseasonably warm both kids have been sleeping under their duvets and their Grannie Annie blankets. :)


Good job on the shorts - I think they're super cute!


We keep trying to get rid of these!


The polar bear is a huge hit and they've already named the zookeeper!


Eleanor kept her jacket on for the rest of the day and it's been a struggle to get her to take it off anytime since! She loves saying "polka dot" and telling everyone she has a new jacket and putting her hands in the pockets. :)




THANK YOU Grannie Annie, Grandad and Auntie Nicola!!!

ps. We did get the candy too, it's just hiding until Easter. And the book has been everyone's favorite. Aaron even tried to take a bite!

3 comments:

xinglongneo said...

I didn't get him a dinky car because I felt he probably had a lot of those. So I got him a dinky plane!

Glad they like everything. Hope the coloring books are good, and don't forget to give your big kid his chocolate. He needs it to help him survive class.

xinglongneo said...

I didn't get him a dinky car because I felt he probably had a lot of those. So I got him a dinky plane!

Glad they like everything. Hope the coloring books are good, and don't forget to give your big kid his chocolate. He needs it to help him survive class.

Tasha said...

He absolutely loves the plane! We colored some yesterday. And don't worry, I gave Matthew his chocolate right away. I think it's gone already! (it was midterms week)