Having fun in the new grass
Nora was so excited to get her new dress that she put it on top of the one she was already wearing!
Somedays, Aaron wondered if he would ever be able to walk on his own.
"Nora, the more we water the plants, the less likely Dad is to kill them!"
Nora is already preparing to be a rock-star when she grows up.
Think like the stroller, act like the stroller, be the stroller, get where I want to go!
I know I'm cute. Can I have a cookie now?
"Hey, Dad, I think you missed a spot..."
"Yay for green eggs and ham!"
Enjoying the morning sunlight.
Zach really enjoyed seeing his friends the sausages again.
Nora was not as impressed.
"Zach, are you sure this is a good idea?"
"Brothers, what am I going to do with them?"
"I'm trying to keep him in line...
...but it isn't really working out for me"
Right now, Aaron is wondering how to best affect his desire to jump off the park.
Nora: "I love you, Aaron, here is a hug!"
Aaron: "Mom, why are you letting her put me in a strangle hold?"
Aaron: "Mom, why are you letting her put me in a strangle hold?"
Aaron is very grateful that he can get down on the grass and play now.
Dad, I think it might be time to mow....
Did I tell you how much I like the grass?
"Oh yeah, I got somersault skillz"
Totally!
Zach to Aaron: "Come on and help me! I've got him right where I want him!"
Nora is pretty good at climbing the park as well.
2 comments:
Thanks for pictures Matthew! Can't wait to see them in person soon!! p.s. clever captions too btw :-)
Thanks for the brilliant pictures. Your children are so incredibly cute and talented! Your captions made me laugh and laugh! lobe a
Post a Comment