We wanted to share some pictures with y'all...
This is me with Matthew's parents on Cumberland Island.
This is Matthew and I and his mom on the ferry coming back to Georgia
We drove from Florida to Wisconsin. This is us at the Georgia welcome center. They gave us free hotdogs and popcorn which made them our favorite. But it also gave us unrealistically high expectations for future welcome centers. :)
Here's us in South Carolina...

And North Carolina...

Watching a parade with friends in Monroe.

Matthew in Tennessee...
Me in Kentucky...

Indiana!

Illinois...

And finally Wisconsin!

... where Matthew made himself right at home by rolling down the hill at the State capitol! (EDIT: He's talked about rolling down hills before so I jokingly said he should. I didn't think he'd actually do it!)
5 comments:
Ha! Great!
lol your are funny matthew!!!
and why is Matthew rolling down the hill? is it a tradition for him. you two looked like you had fun!
Hey I recognize those friends in monroe!!! See you next week...so looking forward to it!
-Kristal
Matthew hasn't changed at all. :)
You should have been warning her of the ridiculous side of you before you got married!
~Susan
Post a Comment