Here's a short video tour of our house. The first one is the intro and the second one starts the tour. Enjoy! :)
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I smell an Oscar....just kidding, I wouldn't even know how to get a video on the internet, so you are way ahead of me. Looking forward to part two. See you in a few weeks!
6 comments:
I smell an Oscar....just kidding, I wouldn't even know how to get a video on the internet, so you are way ahead of me. Looking forward to part two. See you in a few weeks!
Eli
I'M ON OUR FRIDGE I'M FAMOUS!!!!! haha!!!
guess who this is?
That is so cool to get to see where you live. You have a nice house than me that's for sure.
love the video, and love your home and the best thhing in it, it is you guys
thanks for sharing part of your life with us
nw, LA, CA
I want to sleep on that couch!
Wonderful!
Post a Comment