Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Back in the US

It's been a while! We arrived safely in America a few weeks ago. It was a long trip as always but we all did pretty well. We spent a few days with my brother in Minneapolis.


And then we headed to Eau Claire and met up with the rest of my family.


The cousins getting to know each other...


Zach's first swim!


Reagan read him a story...


Playing with Auntie Rachelle...

Grandma and Grandpa

Judah, Reagan and Zachariah


Now we're down in Florida visiting the Cowaps. Matthew's enjoyed a few bike rides with his dad.


and Zach's enjoyed meeting his Uncle Joseph...

In other news... I'm still finding grocery stores overwhelming and loving how nice and clean the public bathrooms are. We're also enjoying heated houses and clothes dryers.

Here's one last bonus picture from our last weekend at home...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Cute grand-boys!!!

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys way to much!! Come back soon.

Kristal said...

I especially love the picture of Tasha and Zach and his swimming pic!