Wednesday, May 27, 2009

More in May

At the beginning of May we went to stay in a cabin in the North of Wisconsin with Tasha's family. We had a good time up there!



The cabin was an a beautiful lake. Too bad it was too cold for swimming!



An afternoon walk in the country-side.



Are you sure that's the way the story goes, Uncle Eli? I'm sure that Daddy reads it differently.



It was fun being at the cabin but I sure am glad to be home!



I love my daddy!



I'm not so sure about this swing thing, though, Daddy.

Some of Tasha's family came over to the house on Memorial Day weekend. We had a potluck and played softball.



It's nice to see you again Grama!



Matthew playing softball.



Looks like he had an audience!



Looks like watching softball is as tiring as playing!



I want to play the guitar just like Daddy when I grow up!

1 comment:

Beautiful Consecration said...

hey family!!! :)
Thanks for keeping the blog updated, I have been enjoying the pictures and such you've put up since you've been gone. Every Sunday I see Jenny and we talk about how I'm going to visit you guys once you move. I've been saving my baby sitting money and I can't wait!!!! It's hard to believe I'll be see you guys in less than 3 weeks! Hope the rest of your trip is amazing and can't wait to see you! Talia, Louisa and I are gonna have a girl's night soon so we'll be sure to take pictures :)
Love you all,
Baylea (sister and auntie)