We had such a fun day today for Zach's birthday. This morning we went to visit Daddy and see his school and where he works. We had a little picnic and Zach opened his birthday present. "Philip" was a big hit although the naming process took a while. I had probably suggested almost a hundred names with him saying "no!" to every one until I said "Philip" and he all of a sudden was happy and said "yes"!

Here they are taking a walk.

This afternoon we went to Culvers for our free Birthday custard. I decided Zach and I will have to make a tradition of going together in October and Nora and Matthew can go in January! Of course this means limiting future moves to places with a Culvers!

Grama and Grandpa came for dinner tonight and Zach had lots of fun with this card.
2 comments:
Those are great shots of Zach on his bday! Very, very precious with him and Philip :) And I've never seen him look so old as in the pic of him with his card from Grandma. Can't we keep him as a 1-yr-old for just a bit longer? I don't know if any of us are ready for the terrible twos lol!
I can't believe he's 2 already...
Post a Comment