Something amazing just happened! I was sitting at my desk at work when my phone rang. It was a number that I didn't recognize so I answered in Arabic. The man on the other end asked for me. I told him that I was the person that he was looking for. Then he said that he was from the police and that I needed to come down to the office. That made me more than a little nervous -- it's rarely a good thing to have to go to the police. But then he said it was because our residence cards have arrived and when could we come to collect them. I was floored. I still am. Praise the Lord! Neither Tasha nor I had much hope we would EVER get the cards let alone so quickly. Thank you all so much for your prayers.
Update: Things aren't quite as exciting as I had first thought. Due to a misunderstanding between myself and the man on the phone, I didn't realize that only I (Matthew) have received a residency card. Please keep Tasha in your prayers as she waits for hers.
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Will keep praying for Tasha's card to come through quickly! md
Post a Comment