Friday, October 12, 2007

More apartment pictures

A few more pictures of our apartment...

Here's our "bit l glis" - family room - sitting room - dining room... set up Berber style with blankets on the floor and random pillows scattered around. We've always loved these rooms when we visit village friends and we're excited to have our very own. This is the room that gets the most use...


Here's our "wust l dar" - middle of the house.

And here's the bathroom...


And the view of our street from our window...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures! I love the family room! It looks really warm and inviting. And of course I love the 'normal' looking toilet!! Spotted your wedding picture on the wall. md

Anonymous said...

So is your bathtub really that high or is the toilet short? Asha I don't want you to get hurt trying to climb in and out of the bathtub. :^)
Kathrine

Tasha said...

Ummm... I apparently don't remember "normal" heights in America 'cause I didn't think it was strange, but we did have someone visit who commented on the deepness of our bathtub... So I guess it is deep. I have not yet injured myself though. :)